Sirman, renowned manufacturers of fine culinary equipment, have released their anniversary tribute to the piece of equipment for which they are, arguably, most famous for: The meat slicer.
The gorgeous Sirman Lx 350 slicer stands regally on its own lustrous red stand, shining in epic glory; ready to shred any parma ham, mortadella or salami that comes its way into the perfect slice. And we really, really wish we could fit one into our own kitchen!
Not Just A Pretty Face
The slicer works by manually cranking the handle to spin the blade and move it forward and backward to finely slice the ham, which is securely held by the spiked platform.
- Quality material, design and engineering
- Classical, elegant styling
- Easy to use
- Easy to assemble / disassemble
- Solid cast iron with epoxy resin.
- Carriage and other details made of anodised aluminium alloy.
- Self adjusting blocking arm with stainless steel removable pusher.
- Carriage easy to remove.
Watch this video of a man slicing: ham, parma ham, salami and mortadella from every angle to understand just how beautifully this piece of equipment works.
Ciro Molinaro from La Cucina di Ciro, happily slices antipasti for guests at his restaurant on his new Lx 350
The Sirman Lx 350 is available at Adriatic.